My name is John O’Dowd, I’m an author, and a trusted colleague of mine turned me on to you being an expert on social media.
Because of your expertise, I’m writing to offer you an opportunity for some free exposure that you may perhaps be interested in.
Let me quickly tell you all about it:
I’ve published a book this week titled: The Amazing Story Of The Kony 2012 Phenomenon, which I and my Marketing and PR team are busy working on promoting over the coming months in many different ways.
(You can see what it’s all about here: http://www.kony2012phenomenon.com/)
And, there is now a way that you Rick can benefit from all the money, time, and effort we are putting into all the marketing and promotion we are doing.
We are now going to create a very prominent section on our website featuring top-quality articles and information from a selection of the top experts on social media, all on how to use social media to gain big traction for promoting yourself, your business, your non-profit, your ideas, your cause, etc.
And so, I wanted to personally invite you to you to contribute an article here for publication, which for you would be an opportunity for more exposure, and for us it would provide our audience with great value-added content, which makes this all very nice for everyone.
It can be an article you have already written, or a new article. We’d obviously prefer the later, but an already written article is perfectly fine too.
Here’s all we’re asking for in the article:
1) The article can be any length, the main thing we are looking for here is top quality information that can really help and benefit people.
2) We’d like to have all the articles we’ll be featuring on hand by Friday, May 25th, so if you can send us the article by then that would be great.
3) At the end of the article you can certainly include information about you such as website, social media accounts, phone number, etc.
That’s basically about it.
If you have any questions just please let me know.
And thank you Rick for your consideration. It would really be wonderful to share social media wisdom by you with our growing audience.
I look forwarding to hearing from you,
The map you are using for your Napa Valley review looks like my Napa Valley Map on WineCountryGetaways.com/napa_map It has been altered a bit but all the wineries on the map are ones I list on my wine trails. It looks like this is an older edition of my current map. I recently added a few wineries. I was wondering where the person on your staff got this map? I started WCG in 2003 and hired a designer to make my maps. Since then, I have added to the maps and my Illustrator skills are not that good so I can see my errors on the map you used. I don’t mind others using the map if I get the credit and a link to winecountrygetaways.com.
Did the map credit get added correctly?
Dear Rick Bakas,
I hope this finds you well. I am writing to you from Clé Privée, a luxury concierge offering experiences to discerning travellers and epicureans.
I would just like to ask you 2 questions:
1) Would you be willing to spend time (1 hours) with some of our clients, to share about and to enjoy a tasting of one of your favorite bottle of wine? This can be arranged at your preferred location, on your preferred dates and at your conditions (price, frequency, etc.)
2) If yes, what do you propose and how much would you charge for this experience?
I look forward to your reply, and I hope to discuss further.
Hope you have a good day.
Director of Partnerships
Clé Privée – 26 rue d’Artois, 75008 Paris
O: + 33 9 70 44 01 76
Photo du profil de Mathilde Lefrancois
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *